October 29, 2011

Misery on my Mind

No comments:
 
                                 I couldn't sleep, the process of internet addiction, nocturnal behavior and the activity in my brain kept increasing and after about an hour of restlessness, I woke up, took my Red Devil and started typing this. This is utter chaos that's often mixed with the dreams and naked reality that's been formulated within my mind. Read on...

Inspired by innovation,
Questioned with time,
Merged with strong judgment,
Creativity of my kind…
Bond into passion,
With less of a fringe;
Nested with laughter,
Voice on a hinge…
Dashed upon trumpets,
Till find I not lie,
Burst into fountains,
Outcomes of a caste…
Lip sealed at envy,
Heart filled with pride;
Fall not on jealousy,
Oh misery on my mind!

By: Anoop M. Mathew
Date: 29/10/2011 

Thoughts are Killers!!!
(Image Courtesy: A friend)
P.S.: Image edited for viewers pleasure. 

No comments:

 
© Copyright 2011-2014 ATF Network. Theme by: Main-Blogger. Editing by: ATF